Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

OK, I'm an idiot - how do you upload video?

Watch this

Views: 3437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey- at least we got our own space on wikipedia.   

The original Scholars for 9/11 Truth was founded by James H. Fetzer, a former philosophy professor, and physicist Steven E. Jones, in December 2005. It was a group of people of differing backgrounds and expertise who rejected the mainstream media and government account of the September 11 attacks.

Duh.  Forgot the media button, third from upper left.  The mask you may protect *you* from the 'rona... but it won't help anybody else.  My brain was broken by the Trump election as well.  Turned out to be the *least* of our worries.  

As for “climate action,” expect only further economic destruction, probably deliberate and certainly idiotic. It’s not feasible financially, even with subsidies, to switch-out all the internal combustion cars and trucks for electric vehicles, which would have to run on power generated at its source mainly by natural gas and coal. Nor, on the other hand, can the federal government make oil more affordable. Rather, Americans will just have to drop-out from mass motoring and long-range trucking, which implies major changes in our living arrangements. That is exactly what’s actually happening now, by the way.

Amid the dying of the liberal status quo,we remember Dylan Thomas’s exhortation to rage, rage against the dying of the light. In defiance of the darkness, we shine our own starlight.

There is chatter that King Charles has lately become a tool of der Hoch Schwabenklaus and his World Economic Forum, with its Satanic program for revising the human project into a nanobot horror show. I hope that is not so. The world needs a lot of help right now, and not from that gang. Here’s wishing Charles an upright and valiant go at the kingship thing, at least lending some honest moral support to his floundering country.

Vermin Supreme    

Who Hearst bumble payer

Though they be mad and dead as nails,
Heads of the characters hammer through daisies;
Break in the sun till the sun breaks down,
And death shall have no dominion.

9/11 terror attacks reverberate as US marks 21st anniversary 

By JENNIFER PELTZ, KAREN MATTHEWS and JULIE WALKER 9 minutes ago

NEW YORK (AP) — Americans remembered 9/11 on Sunday with tear-choked tributes and pleas to “never forget,” 21 years after the deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil.

Forget what.  Our 9 minute attention span is over.  After 21 years- it’s now Mother Goose in Candyland.  911 was an inside job.  It was planned and executed like any event designed to promote asymmetric psychological warfare: psychological operation-    PSYOP.  Entire organizations can be conspiracy complicit without most of its members knowing what is going on.  The deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil has been dusted on our brains like DDT since the Silent Spring of the 1950s and tail gunner Joe.  What has?  Inside job.   

What happens when the most detestable incompetent fuck to ever run a candy machine… let alone a fucking country- says something that might be true?  Like fuck your feelings.  Like political correctness.  Like deep state endless wars.  Like inside job.  The GWOT (global war on terror) is a fucking lie and you know it.  If you don’t:  see other side.  Reload your browser. If the problem persists, contact customer service for assistance.  You’ll believe anything.  The rest of us know the official story (also a conspiracy theory) is bullshit.  Now what. 

“This is indeed a very interesting and attractive loophole,” he said.

The planet is cooking.  Oceans are dying.  Makes one feel hurt and confused and guess what.  Doomsday Glacier doesn’t give a shit.  That’s right.  Fuck your feelings.  The dying species and the pandemic and tropospheric moisture and Vice Kamala the Klown Kop of Kolor will fuck your feelings til the cows go mad.  The party is over.  Pick up a clue and learn about the Green New Deal… because it is happening now- one way or another.  And fuck Trump- just another tool in the bag of hammers.  Like tear choked tributes and assholes. Everybody has one.

Lyings and triggers and snares. Oh my.

I tamped down my gag reflex triggered by images of the twin phalli spread across the internet. Tie a yellow fuckin' ribbon round your own throat and make sure to send snapshots for the PATRIOT watching in the sky.

Thank goodness for the quiet, blessed be the peace makers. The foreign flag draped over the altar here in adamant ignorance, got me out, to be silenced again.  There is still within me a strong desire to sing.

https://youtu.be/1l5_CU3bRIw

there's such a loud silence

https://youtu.be/q5wnVlAuJgQ

Arches of golden hawthorn leaves and copper too, gleaming above and before here, inside the warm kitchen through the large window in the door, looking down the hill and across the valley.

https://youtu.be/aY6gP3xF3Tg

a pair of blackbirds again, their gorgeous song

https://youtu.be/yNw_FF6xjy4

In the old days, we said a good headline told the whole story.  That was before clickbait and the new true-confessions style of writing.  Meh.  Dentists and eye-doctors have become collection agencies.  Jay Gould's dream come true... and not the good one. One more Ning $45 subscription while I circle the fucking drain on 1400 a mo.  And in Duckburg that's not poor enough to be a lucky ducky.  Either the Machine has decided not to keep us around as pets- or it is just amusing us because it knows we are fucking DOOMED.  

Doomed not found, does this mean we’re fine?

fixed the link?  embedded a video?  Meh.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service