Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.”
Steven Weinberg

Views: 625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The wildfires in the West are completely unsurprising.  The Bark beetle, without cold winters to kill it off, has thrived, killing off massive amounts of the forest.  There are so many dead trees it is very difficult when backpacking to find a place to pitch a tent that isn't endangered by dead limbs that might fall.

I recall you

Back with the check on the cause the laptop is sick. Connectivity issues I think. I suspect another security software bomb from McAfee. I had one from Norton and could not get rid of it myself. Its going to be a asshole if the electronics break down on the road . Charged me up the ass to get back on line tomorrow. Fucking extortion.
Chicken motherfuck. CHICKEN.

For years I wondered what "taking a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut" would look like.  

It's called a torus... and it has magical properties that can also be explained with math and stuff.  I more interested in a machine (like a dog) that comes to you when you call it.  So sorta imagine the electrical field from a multiple fet controller looks like that.  Harvest the field with a string motor...  

80% off your electric bill using thin air!

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service