Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

Stealing us blind.

Views: 1333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My hope is that wikileaks actually has something on Clinton that will stick....and she'll be disqualified from running. Call me pollyanna, but it's all that I've got. As we all predicted, we're witnessing the collapse of an empire as we morph into an overtly totalitarian country and world. We are exactly what Orwell predicted. Although there'll be pockets of resistance, for the most part, the state has complete control over the sheep now. Even the illusion of democracy has been extinguished. That said, lesser evilism seems like a rather futile ideology at this point. I suppose I'll vote just to say I participated. But I won't cast my vote for the fascist candidate from either party.

Damn shame that Assange wasn't actually motivated to help the Sanders campaign as he could have released the emails in a timely fashion that could have made a difference.  Instead he seems to be motivated by either support of Trump or an attempt to throw the entire US system into disarray. (I don't include attacking HRC as a motive as he could have accomplished that by releasing them so that they could have helped Sanders)

Not sure the timing of release would have changed the outcome of the elections as most Americans don't seem to care much about political bribes or election rigging. The only people who seem outraged by the leaked info are those who already knew the Clintons are crooks. Hillbots simply excuse the behavior as Hillary just being a shrewd politician. 

What's disturbing to me, is how easily Americans excuse the lies and criminality. In a captalist society like ours, it's simply seen as business as usual. That's why we continue to get more and more of it.

As Watergate demonstrated, the fraud only gets attention if it is against the people who are in power.  Same principle with the Nuremberg Trials.

Most Americans aren't paying attention.  I admit that, with the Dem primaries in Florida now, I am tempted to just vote for Grayson for Senate and not go to the bother to try to research the other local races....even though, in many ways, they have more actual impact.

Meanwhile Schumer and Reid have dug up old and discredited domestic abuse accusations to try to force Grayson out in favor of their pick, Patrick Murphy.

Of course it doesn't help that the American media is currently in a 'full court press' against any potential threats against Hillary. The US propaganda machine makes Goebbles look like an amature.

Politico's reporter was repeatedly standing in Grayson's way, blocking egress, Grayson made the mistake of touching the guy's shoulder. After exiting Grayson turned around told the guy that his behavior was shameful and that he was going to report it to the police. This "bullying behavior" is being cited by Politico as evidence to support the domestic abuse accusations.

While accusations of domestic abuse are serious and the accuser should not just be brushed off, the way the media and the DNC heavy hitters pounced on this smells like an Atwater/Nixon ratfucking.

Hillary is Nixon in pantsuits.

What Nuremberg demonstrated was "victor's justice," HRC vs.JT.  This is theater.  Puppet show and all that.  Been following the ("rumored") Italian bank runs for a coupla weeks now-- and think it's for real.  Listening to Joseph Stilitz lectures and finding out who Yaris Varoufakis is and of course been listening to Rick Wolff for years.  Within 6 months capitalism will probably fold like a souffle.    

I watched a bit of the following presentation one night and came to the conclusion that Yaris Varoufakis is a fucking rock star.

"First they came for Assange (Yanis Varoufakis & Srećko Horvat)"

https://youtu.be/6BROVnNhFWc

And when you hear the statements by US politicians regarding Assange at the begining of the presentation, it's becoming evident were witnessing the rise of the Fourth Reich. The Milton Friedman sequel.

Taking a break during the shakedown cruise.  60.6 AH and used half of the juice getting 1/2 way there.  Doesn't look like the home-stretch on a product that has taken 10+ years of my life, does it.  Well, it is.  As with most such experiments, some things work out better than expected, others don't.  More when the machine gets back to home base.  

"AH"?

Pretty country....we miss the mountains badly.

The adventure continues...  (AH= Amp hours)  

Attachments:

I would suggest you do something to increase your visibility with the idiots in cars.  Perhaps a flag on a tall pole and/or fluorescent colors.

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service