Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

Views: 502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The docs are only one shadow of the problem.  The problem is what we think is capital.  The problem is a clusterfuck like Vietnam.  My delta... my family. Gone.   "Health care?"  not really.  more lies and bullshit.  Clusterfuck of belief systems... chain of command.  Nobody wants to admit they have been a victim of a black psyop.  Especially those of us who create that shit.  Full circle feudalism.  

Full-circle childhood name-calling:  Names are nouns.  Like clusterfuck.  Like airhead.  Or asshole.  Or doodyhead.  Condescending asshole has an adjective.  Be careful mixing adjectives with nouns.  Is liberal an adjective or a noun?  Vicious nasty name-calling?  Not guilty.  That's an oxymoron.  Like a tea fight.  Scones a flyin... jam a plopin.  Somebody gets viscious and nasty and flings a saucer like a frisbee.  

Nothing like a Chigurh  Gettysburg cannonball headless with a whop on a certain July afternoon over a hundred doodyhead years ago bone frag oatmeal in the eye.  We the living. get ot?  This just happened to ME at the nail salon so eye tweeted tillie the toilet broke.  

I tend to view the problem as a moral one.

"The best strategy for an individual depends upon what the majority of the population are doing. Since the rest of the population consists of individuals, each one trying to maximize his own success, the only strategy that persists will be one which, once evolved, cannot be bettered by any deviant individual."

— Richard Dawkins, The Selfish Gene, p. 69

Simply put, we allowed the 'deviants' to take control and they now set the standard. Thank you Milton Friedman.

All for one and one for one.

a broken toilet is no joke.  Morality of a 10Q quartlerly report, a fart and a snort and then we are gone.  

If the human specie is the organism, than we the living are but a small briefly active minority... ants crawling on a montain who have a mental problem.  As Orlov says, "...That is because if you live in the US, actually know how the political system there operates, and still think that the US is a democracy, then you DO have a mental problem."  

The genes and memes have not even begun to decide.  

i thought this site had gone dark.  haven't gotten any notifications!  just today from pan's passings post!  good to see everyone

heh heh,  i think most of us had gone dark long before we got here.   

And of course there's the monetary clusterfuck which is directly related to the medical energy food water thing.  The End of America  had Naomi Wolf and the rest of us all freaked out eight years ago. Reality-based community has been around as long as people have been abe to see the diference between a duck and a drawing.  Not so hard in the early days... like when people began to practice agriculture.  

Now if you can see the difference between seeds and deeds you are considered a freak.  Naturally sight is a metaphor.  Normal people really do not see the elephant in the room.  

The US is a mafia enterprse. Yeah, granted, we got systems of control, but we got protectionist rackets too. 

Mentioned before, the crap they sell at the big box stores for 'home-improvement' amatures. If you approach your HI projects at a pro level, you find out how big a fucking racket the building trades are. 

Needed some electrical parts for two different breaker panels and discovered that parts outlets are only allowed to carry one brand or another. You can't go to a single electrical supply outlet to source your parts. Nope. Seems electrical suppliers are little fiefdoms that try to monopolize markets by region. If fact, if you try to buy something from a zip code that's out of a brand's 'territory', they won't let you have it.

Same shit within the medical mafia. Of course they call them 'networks' right? In reality it's insurance and medical provider collusion to ensure profitability by limiting choice. I'd call it a form of extortion. With politicians being paid-off to look the other way. But wait, they get their own health care so WTF do they care? 

Thug culture is the term I think Naomi used. But of course we can't use term anymore because it's a euphamism for negro. Fuck that shit.

Nutter topic: Currently watching a series about the places Alexander the Great conquered. Didn't reallize that so many places in western asian countries used to have water levels a couple hundred feet higher than today. Places the Greeks used to be able to travel 2000 years ago in ships, are now deserts. Going to have to research cause/effect when I get some extra time. 

Surfing led me to this vehicle... an finally to this one... which kept me occupied for days.   Not sure why... except in the beginning a curiousity about what was available for $15k.  Slingshot offer some specatcluar crash potential.  

Oh, yes. I want one. Might even force myself to lose weight to fit into one.

Speaking of bikes...Been checking out the news about the biker gang shootout in Waco (Wacko). Damn, why not give those bozos a place where they can anhilate each other without hurting anyone else? 

Slingshot is a last-ditch fantasy... bugging out forever in a ss with my pack etc. in the right seat.  But the Prius will do just fine.  and i can sleep in it.  

Yeah, don't know if I would actually want to own one (can't afford it anyway), but I'd sure like to give it a twirl.

Inspired enough to put a new battery in my scooter and get it going today. Had been thinking of selling it but it's just too much fun for not much money. And right now, it's our third car. Bout the only thing I'd consider trading it for is a Honda 90. Wish they still made 'em.

You could always strap a Honda 90 on the back of your Prius and have a complete bug-out system. Might even be able to use the Honda 90 to ckeep your Prius charged. 

Been thinking the extreme droughts we're having here on the west coast should bring about some interesting social dynamics soon. We could become a compost potty culture before we know it. Good times on the horizon.

Restaurant owner wanted to have the turf/recruitment meeting between several rival gangs - what could go wrong?  Especially when the sales of Bud Light and Jack Daniels goes up?

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service