Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

I've set up a separate site... and so far, it's vaccin time I don't have. But in this case, the "school-supplied" site is bloated, inefficient, and primarily designed for somebody's job security. So then what? Well, THEN we gotta show them how "language" can unlock the riddle!

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still "technology issues," but I talked y'guys up BIG TIME as social activists,technicians and writers because all of you dear volunteers know how to handle the web. I haven't given them their "access code" I want us to get the site ready and to make it easy for the wee spiders to transition from anal-wanker "English-class" draft-writing bullshit to the "REAL world" where ye gotta have real ideas.

It's the old issue of "packaging" vs. "content," and as you know; they ain't mutually exclusive. But the primary focus (these days) seems to be "packaging," and I have a problem with that... and I know you do too. I don't want to sound polemic or over-dramatic... but I see the poor wee spiders being forced into a "false dichotomy" of "packaging vs. content" where "content" takes the back seat... The overwhelming emphasis is on "packaging" I think this is bullshit deliberately designed to make them obedient slaves... and I aint havin' nonna that fukkin CRAP.

So I'm preparing them for ye... pumpin' ye up BIG time... without exaggerating. YOU can teach the wee spiders what they need to know... because you know so much more about social activism. graphic design, cross-cultural exchange and art than I do. I am merely a highly-qualified text-wanker who happens to be in a lucky position (right now) to direct the wee spiders to YOU. I told them to call out to you like guardian angels whenever they get confused... and you will come forward and help them... am I right?

God. how I love the wee spiders. I hope you will too. I think they're the last-best hope against the Evil Fucks who have taken over the world.
They're starting to trickle in to jebclass... not using their last names. I got about 150 of em to track- in various schools, cities, levels, yedda. just overhauled syllabus for 233. trying to merge nasty skool software. first assignment live now on ipfw webpage.
How have you defined the "Parrot Paradigm"?
Right now the bloody website isn't working. can't figure that out. The assignment is here:http://users.ipfw.edu/waldschg/partasgn102.htm (for 233) same for 131. It's WAY too late in the game to be STILL fucking with "technology." I'm freakin out.
socialgo is down, that's all. chill, Teach.
nobody is perfect. http://status.socialgo.com/

Platform Status is currently:

* Alex Halliday alexh

SocialGO service has been returned to normal. We continue to monitor the situation

about 20 hours ago →
* Alex Halliday alexh

SocialGO has been under a serious DDOS attack for the past 4 hours.

about 22 hours ago →
* Alex Halliday alexh

SocialGO is experiencing intermittent service to some networks.

about a day ago →

Update from Hell; socialgo no go. So while we wait, Zappanale a while ah ;

Why Grandma, what kickin' chops you have! Thanks for the Zapp, Curt.
You is mucho wilkommen, Marko. Dude. I opted NOT to ride to this year's Zappanale. 700+ Kilometre were too much for me and my bike's trans. Klonk, klerk, kerrick. 3rd gear.

I've met Nappi, Ray and Don. Real cool cats. This clip shows just how good these guys can and do do my fav Zappa song of all times, pound for a brown. Nappi is a hard one to finger out. As can been seen in this vid clip, he's a clown and a top notch musician to boot.

As I first saw Ray, he was wrapped up in an interview, but as he kept looking at me, I noticed how he lost interest in the interview, turned to me and said "you're a Sherwood, right?" I'll never gorget that. Ray recognised me as my cousin's cousin without a word having been spoken.

My first encounter with Jim Black was similar. Indian looked at me and said "well, you sure as hell look familiar!"

Damn, socialgo still no go. And the status URL is a joke. We need more Zappa to bridge the gap.
Zappa da Gappa.....wasn't he a Portuguese explorer?
Not to the best of my knowledge, no. That is, I scroogled for that and came up dry -- empty hook. On the other hand, Zappa has been known to drink Grappa with a wappa in Varese. I know it doesn't rhyme, not all the thyme. If it did, it wouldn't Zapp, ah.
Well, shit-fuck. social-go is a techno-no-go.

Oh well. Back to analog.

Sure seems like the net has been experiencing a lot of static lately. Maybe dem DOD dudes is farting out DDOS doo-doos so they can own our asses completely.

The next frontier in false flag operations is going to be the internet.
affirmative

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service