Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

You're not a citizen. You're a terrorist.

2012: The year the US became a totalitarian state. 

Views: 613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...and they're still debating who they're gonna vote for on lefty blogs. My god Americans are stoopid. It's all very humorous until you think about the mass of idiots that are going to be causing mayhem when the full-on collapse occurs. I still need to buy a gun. Not for shooting zombies, but to end it all once we reach the end of The Road. I've lived long enough. I ain't sticking around for the really ugly part.

Death of an Ordinary Housecat was on the chump early this morning... but was removed for some reason. 

Fitful sleep last night... awoke to a program on weird Phil Ochs... meteor of the counterculture.  But eye have nattered about this before.  So if yer like me, BO, yell save a coupla pills for the krakkers... it costs so little and it means so much.

The blood of Victor Jara
Will never wash away
It just keeps on turning
A little redder every day
As anger turns to hatred
And hatred turns to guns
Children lose their fathers
And mothers lose their sons

Jim Dean... of Indiana...  

They buried him just down the road, a mile from the farm house
That is where I placed a flower for Jim Dean of Indiana
Send Jim Dean of Indiana Ringtone to your Cell

Get ready to rumble, baby. Were gonna fight the man this summer. And occupy us some T&A.

The humor of Abbie Hoffman lives on in Russia!

And in the US

Found this in the comments section. Antagonizing the PTB with humor, sarcasm and creativity, is the way to do it -- including being self-deprecating. Imagine Chris Hedges with a sense of humor.

What is Happening 

Code named Project Sigma, this top-secret superyacht was built in 2008 at German shipyard Blohm & Voss GmbH for Russian entrepreneur Andrey Melnichenko

If you want a cursory glance at The Superclass, go to a marina.  That is where they generally park their vehicles.  They are less than ten thousand individuals who have "...the ability to regularly influence the lives of millions of people in multiple countries worldwide."  That is not to say that they DO, but they CAN.  Take a look at the prices on these vehicles. Imagine buying an RV for $20 million.  Most of us can not comprehend the quantum difference in capability. 

The rest is over here...

I want to be one of those guys in my next life. Fuck this pauper shit.

Seriously, if we could have isolated the gene that some folks have that allows them to accumulate obscene levels of material wealth without conscience, and bred it out of 'us', we might of had a chance. But, alas, it's too late now. Might as well party on until the end...

Updated post above... but check out some of Collins' new stuff.  Ol Doktor Fruit's gotta few things to say as well. 

Find your village of refuge. Move towards it. Now is the time. Don't wait. The cities will be painful.

true dat.  just ran an errand-- and dam- the peeps are extra-annoying today.  mus be stupor bowl. 

Just had a right wing bible thumper accuse me of class bigotry because I went on a rant about empty consumerism.  Tried to explain it in a way that wouldn't turn her completely off...you know, how Christ didn't come to pave the way to for designer phones and how ALL of the holy men and women of ALL of the major religions either renounced their wealth or traipsed around in the desert without ever getting a real job....how "he who dies with the most toys, wins" isn't a Christian sentiment.

That rant was started by a put-down on OWS that claimed that "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness aren't free so you should stop with your silly little protest and go get a job".

Shoulda just told her like it is..."Your religion is just a cover for your sociopathy...get a therapist."

"the peeps are extra-annoying today" LOL. Dam...you noticed that too? I thought it was the full moon coming up, but I think you may be right.

Every time I leave the house it's like walking onto the set of the movie, 'Idiocracy.' Truly amazing how quickly American culture has degenerated. And this is only the beginning. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service