Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

What’s left of us… where we’re coming from… and where do we go? Post it under here. Did you just think of underwear?

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How timely. Was discussing this very idea with Mrs Bo tonight. Taking off, that is, for the great white north. No future here for the kid. Too many dumb shits per sq. mile in the US. So, what else is knew?

I dig Rush.

Unfortunately for the band.....I was expecting some blather from Limbaugh when I hit the button.

Freshman year - the one of the other major polyvinyl chloride junkies on my dorm floor was really into Rush - we would hang in each other's rooms an turn each other on to our favorite music. Remember a party where he and I totally blew any chance of connecting with the ladies by rocking out on the air guitar to Jack Bruce on Zappa's Apostrophe"
Yep, my experience too. The air guitar thing never worked on chicks. They wanted the real deal.

That Rush song made me wonder how it would sound, turned up to 11, on your old studio sound system. Do you still have it? I still remember being blown away by the sound quality from the first performance we attended. I think it may have even inspired the purchase of a new powered sub-woofer for the BO rez.
Our first studio in Tacoma had surprisingly good acoustics for an old truck conversion shop..... Yep, we still have the sound system.....a little much for the basement but it sure came in handy when we produced Big Dance, Little Space in a guerilla theatre space where they assured us that they had a good sound system which turned out to be an IPod dock.

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service