Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

OK, I'm an idiot - how do you upload video?

Watch this

Views: 3437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stones nails it once again with To Nuremberg and Beyond ... I was noodling with something like this... how Goering laughs at us from the chasm of hell... "Siegerjustiz... "victor's justice."

What pure stinking crap it is that most of the US "gummint" isn't in shackles and orange suits someplace with some heavy 'splainin' to do. there is no way bish and sleeza and chaindog wouldn't swing. If the Bambots stay between the banksters and the pitchforks... they should be the first to be impaled. And btw... I aint got much faith in Oathkeepers, either. They will Jawohl meine Kaptan soon enuff when on the spot for three hots and a cot. I mentioned this spot to one of my more stoneheaded "colleagues" who um..hummed that ammo was flying off the shelves. yip... gonna be an uprisin- koz the gummint taken R munny an gibbin it ta (pssst- yall no hoo)... who is ALREADY gittin gummint chex.

Yaz sezzme... and them dam Messicans comin up here an makin us crap $2 tril down the war toilet so theys kin git free wealth-care. yippers... iz all them dang poorpeeple takin R munny. den we all beez eatin bullet soop. they slunk away and i kep on ranting to an empty room. Bloviating shitpumps like Glong Book wantin to return to tha golden days o 9-12 sooper stoopid... we lost it all when a coupla peeps pulled they heds out they asses and the popin flesh made us all deaf to Kate Smith and god blezz murrikan moons uber die mount-ton. Yizzah dem nigglers lekted Bambam sos they cud gits more R munny. Fucking stoopid pish... with a fucking "degree." Then I kicked a fucking chair. Broke it too.

So I props it up in front of the teevee where the wankers come into the lounge to catch up on the sportz skores at noon whilst they stink up the fukkin room microwavin the glop they shovel down for "lunch." New "cohort" coming in next sem where they gonna be learnin "leedership prinsupals" and xcellerating xcellence 4 suck-cess. I'm reading the stoods a buncha zen shit. bet i aint long for that world. Fuckin krap knocks me off-center. I kept unpluggin the teevee and the same stoopid fukkin double-wide kept callin the help desk. double-wide teaches "inclusion and technology."

weez gonna be in for a world o fun when the only peeps "employed" are the stoopid fucks.
If-I-Had-A-Rocket-Launcher Dept:

Buncha toasty krispy BACON right here.
Mistakes? Try greed, avarice and corruption, you fuckers.

So, now what are they doing? They're doubling credit card rates en mass to pay for THEIR fucking mistakes. Talk about kicking the public when it's down. Where's the fucking regulation?

Yep, fire dem rockets right up their god damn assholes--if you can figure out which end that might be.
Bruce Cockburn
if I had a rocket launcher

thankyouthankyouthankyou
do any of us feel represented by ANYONE who is being asked for feedback, ideas, etc????

bad ass sets

some "optics" that have been negative????

wow, so many people of color and women, great!
fox, henhouse, anyone???

what crap crap crap

clueless sonsabitches
this is in response to vid of pasty face bankers on previous page, out of context it says 'crazy woman nonsense rant'
nah, I gotcha. I'll second that "crazy woman nonsense rant"!
Here in the fine state of Idaho, home of Larry Craig, the brain trust of Idaho State University has decided to raise tuition 9% while cutting all adjunct faculty. In my field, Dance, that means that 2/3 of the classes that were scheduled for Fall will be canceled. It also means that I will be unemployed again.

Butt, they keep the taxes low and Gov. Butch Otter was able to take a principled stand against raising tuition?!??! Higher Ed got $36 million yet they are still drastically raising tuition and cutting services. WTF!
Sorry to hear that, Pan. Seems we're all struggling to stay employed at a time when our institutions seem hell bent on putting themselves out of business. Keep raising costs while cutting services. Yep, that's a great business plan. Til no one shows up to buy anything you're selling. Then it's time for a government handout.

Gotta love administrators. They live in a different reality.
At least the wife has a tenure-track position so she has pretty good job security unless they start cutting programs.

The bitch of it is that the Dance program had 50 minors, had raised enrollment, had established momentum, students were excited and we were in the process of proposing a Major that wouldn't have cost any additional resources. Our long-term plan/hope was to petition for another tenure-line position after the major was established which I would then compete for. Now all momentum is lost - there is no reason for students to continue training here - if they are smart they will go to other institutions. Unless the cuts are no more than a year long, it will take at least 4 years to rebuild to where we are now.
shit.....what a bunch of crap! arts always takes it in the .....derriere (too many excretory allusions in this post)

can you start classes in the private sector again?

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service