Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

We don't need another / a new discussion to prove it.

It is as it is.

Let this "fred" (discussion thread) live under the theme .......

long live this family

brothers, sisters, brethern, dogs, cats and birds, ants and flees, water and air and gas and Clare and Jim and him and the window Simm (??) and you and me and he and she and we and them and us and puss (???) and fish and the dish (it's on) and paper and pen.

Yip.

Views: 7016

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have a good storm shelter?  Kansas has been getting hit hard!

Ja- Leben ist wunderbar.  Well... being basically an Eeyore kinda guy-  i would say that life has gotten measurably less shitty.

My one venture into acting during high school was to portray Eeyore.  Loved the part and I really could relate to it though I think Jeb is probably more of a natural than I am for it.

I could totally see Jeb as eeyore, maybe you could have danced bottom as eeyore, in mnd

Yes it is real now...  

kewl beans!

Side view?

Bitchen. Motorized or all pedal power? Can't tell.

Glad people I know are continuing to follow their passion in spite of these shitty times.

My brother just published a new book...

http://www.quale.com/InAdvance_JO.html

The great thing about my career trajectory is that I have lots of practice over the decades of continuing to follow my bliss in spite of shitty times - though there are plenty of times I have sworn at Joseph Campbell, as he was rewarded financially for his blissful path and couldn't have first-hand experience at how shitty it can be.

I don't see what choice we have, bo

Some can tune out the injustice and carry on. I find myself wanting to get mired in a fight we probably can't win...but that doesn't stop me from trying. Can't say it doesn't occupy a great deal of time that I could be spending doing something else. And judging by the number of posts I see you making on FB, I think you know what I mean as I know you're just as 'scrappy' as I am.

Your brother seems to have a similar world view as you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service