Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

We don't need another / a new discussion to prove it.

It is as it is.

Let this "fred" (discussion thread) live under the theme .......

long live this family

brothers, sisters, brethern, dogs, cats and birds, ants and flees, water and air and gas and Clare and Jim and him and the window Simm (??) and you and me and he and she and we and them and us and puss (???) and fish and the dish (it's on) and paper and pen.

Yip.

Views: 7017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It takes some time to think about it before the meaning truly sinks in. Might be to intelligent for the masses.
Although clever, it's too obscure, IMHO. Direct statements work best...

"Big brother lives in your TV"

"Fire big brother, support alternative media."

"This banner will not be televised." (hey, that's a pretty good.)

Anyway, that's just Bo's opinion.
Of course, for the Zappaphiles: I'm the Slime

I agree with Bo, simple is best.
My little contribution ... Media AVoid
Many thanks for your various iterations regarding the proposed sign/banner. I think I'll keep it simple ; TV Lies

The demo is next sat. btw, not this sat. This gives me a bit more time to prepare. It's all about money and how we're against bailouts so I just might make a sign along the $ or € direction.
Does anyone know anything about Canadian Geese? I have two Geese who seem to have moved into my pond.
They are beautiful, but I'm beginning to get a little concerned, shouldn't they be heading north by now?
Give them time. Once they see the shit goin' down in the USA, they'll realize they're not home, yet. Never met a Canadian that would stay very long in the USA.

Oh, don't feed them. Very important!
are you sure they are canadian? did you check their passports? (just kidding, i have to say that because the are Canada Geese, and my husband always says canadian instead of canada)

we are getting our summer residents back, but they may be surprised by our winter weather predicted for this weekend.
I'm sure they are Canadian. They are still hanging around the pond. We had a gray heron show up the other day. It's turning into a real bird fest around here, which is way cool for me.
their name really is Canada, not Canadian, that was the reason for my passport thing.
we live in a great flyway and i love to watch the huge Vs of geese traveling north or south. the flyway i used to live in was losing species whereas this one was gaining. we also have a lot of herons and egrets.
My little self-made sign for the upcoming demo in Frankfurt, Germany, how about this..........

"US GOVT. FASCIST - STOP ALL SUPPORT"

No, doesn't hit me hard enough.

""FASCISTS ARE US" whereas the letters "US" would be red white and blue.

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service