Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

Israel is our Friend, The Holocaust is Justification for Everything they Do.

Apparently the German F.M. Steinmeier and the U.S. State Department have coordinated their talking points and claim that any criticism of Israel is disguised anti-semitism.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What?  "Purge" the winner of the 60-foot Burning Jesus Award?  Even Teedie is not such a douche bag...  unless he sees this post and decides to work on his douche-big credits. 

“the values of Zionism with the excitement and enjoyment of shooting which makes the activity more meaningful.”  WTF??  I mean... wtFF???????  wothefok are "values of Zionism?"  Oh yeah... here it is.  "A relative decline in violence in the area in recent years has helped...  "  Oh yeah- bet it has.  Kinda like the difference between fapping yer gherkin and getting ass-raped with a power tool. 

I have known many wondering Jews in my life... usually wondering why the goy is such a putz.  Nationalism.  The kind that makes you lolly your lulu at the world while somebody creeps up behind with a rock auger...because you stuck it in their eye.  Fucking schmucks.  Now they got their own poppy-corn pinata to hit.  Mazeltov you stupid mutherfukkers.  Now YOU are the German Barbarian. 

Because that's who did this to you... the fucking Germans.  Nazis?  Bah.  They were fucking careerists just like you... except it was happening to the Germans (at the time).  My Old Man hated the Nazis too... except the Nazis were not trying to kill him.  It was the "goddam Krauts."  So I rarely use the word "Zionist."  It's the Israelis.  And there are quite a few "honest Israelis" as well.  The call themselves "Refuseniks." 

As long as they are still among you, your petulant angry god will not smite you with His mighty master baster.

I use the term zionist to differentiate from Israelis as it is clear that, just like the US, the sociopaths aren't speaking for everyone.  There are refuseniks and other folks working for sanity.

A year ago a friend responded to my use of the word Zionist that her father had been a Zionist back when the dream of Israel was a helluva lot more Left-leaning with kibbutzes and invented folk dances.  But then.....in order to believe in that utopia one has to ignore how it was founded.

ADL's "Worst of the Worst" Groups Respond to Inclusion On Top Ten Anti-Israel List

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service