Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

Waldo thought I should let ya'll know more about the "Redneck Mansion".
It's really too funny. I now have this pic as my desktop. Wondering about it was a lot of fun.
I spent days just kinda studying this pic between web sites. Whenever my desktop was up, I'd be looking for clues as to why, how, where, what kind of person would think of this, and gee, somebody put a lot of thought into it. Last night as I studied it, I was wondering how they got those trailers up on those shipping containers, a friend who owns a crane, or pulleys and a bunch of buddies with pick-up trucks, after all the caption is "Redneck Mansion", Any who, I liked the pic and thought Waldo would get a kick out of it, so I e-mailed it to him. Then I grew at least a little of my grey matter back for a moment, and decided to post the pic here on site for everyone to perooz.( I hate spell check first thing in the morning, please someone spell that damn word!)
Okay, now the kinda disappointing part, here's the real skinny on it...................
It's an outdoor theatre set used by Theatre het Amsterdam Bos, for the 2005 production of Chekhov's "Ivanov".
I still give them all the credit due this wonder of trailerosity, even though now the magic has kinda ended.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can see it from the air! It's gonna make a great squat. Wish I were there right now...

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service