Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

Because that about sums it all up in a 'nut' shell. And because I need a place to satisfy my misanthropic rantings and save funny videos.

Views: 1069

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow.  Does that mean something was bogus about 9-11?  Oh say it aint so.  Are we having a flashback?  Does THIS remind of you of THAT?  Like being stuck in the umpty-deenth installment of Breaking Bad?  How could stupid people get so evil?  How could evil people get so stupid?  Bet it has something to do with money.  

I am convinced Rob Cotteris a genius.  Got to go to Durham and ride an ELF.   

We've gone to the darkside.....joined Facebook to administer our Callous Physical Theatre site.  

"Please like us"......god, its is like junior high again.

The sh*t that passes for poetry at the Ch*mp......trite, superficial, smug iambic pentameter.

"sort of what i feel goes on here at smirking chimp."  

wow.  that really shatters the magic of it all.  my wife just left me.  Glad I got this new laptop.  

Ah shit Jeb.  Hopefully that will (eventually) be a good thing for both of you - removing stress.

Our saving grace is that J and I are pretty much equally pains in the arse to live with so it balances out.

You mean the new laptop and me?  Shit yes.  So far, I can't keep my hands off of her.  That must be good, right?  

Really, this does not feel nearly as bad as when my dog died.  Kinda in the same class as dinging up the Prius.  

It's ugly, but I can live with it.  But not forever.  It's going to disintegrate sooner or later.  Later if I fix it.

But eventually.   It starts as do this that do that do chicken fat OR no nookie for you.  I chose option #2 for all my SBO headline writing needs.  Because appended to chicken fat comes chicken hat and chicken bat and any variety of chicken this and that.  It''s never enough, nothing's any good.  

Then you go to the shrink who says you must change.  Do chicken rat and chicken splat and let's make a list.  Scuse me if this seems like chasing the magic carrot, But it has nothing to do with what eye dew at awl.  It has everything to with grammar displaying and not much to do with what you are saying.  

So this is a sad day,  But not as heavy as when Kismet died on my birthday.  

Anyone seen them Jennifer Lawrence nude pics yet?

Laughing my ass off. 

If you don't want people to see you nude:

1. Don't take/have pictures of yourself in the nude.

2. Don't put your private parts on corporate servers.

3. Don't become a public figure and expect privacy when your whole purpose in life is to sell your sexuallity.

OK, got to look for 'em.

Here's to you, Jeb

yeah the pig took one of my two pair of pants.  so i am washing my last pair by hand now.  i hope they'll be dry by tomorrow. so today i am in "anger" whereas yesterday i was in "denial."  tomorrow it's time for grief and i hope to be in acceptance by wednesday,  

i considered shooting the pig.  but it would been a waste of expensive ammunition when i could easily scatter its brains with a nearby handy blunt instrument.  and i really aint into pork anyway, so i would just be leaving a mess for somebody else to clean up.  so  today i am considering committing sewer pipe.  

probably won't... but in case i do you guys can keep the site going if you want to. frankly, i have always thought it more fun to do it to somebody else so eye could see the expression on their face.  you mean... that's IT?  yeah, that's it fucker. end of the line.  hope you don't dig it.  sorry about the temporary pain.  but it won't last long.  

wow.  i just realized that you guys are all i have left.  you and the students.  and the kids.  hey kids.  my wife just left me.  i'm just sayin.  i am a crazy old fuck with brain damage and ptsd.  heads up.  you fuckers.  

last night i got so drunk i shit myself.  today i got a #8 hangover (#10 is dead).  you only wish you were: #9 is why i am to old  to  do that shit any more.  otherwise would not be doing laundry.  haven't looked for a laundromat for at least 20 years. ha ha it wouldn't be as funny if i got so drunk i shot myself.  

so hooray, i am having an anger day.  combined with the fucking hangover it's time to take my meds.  

that's right, i am a grumpy mean old man.  today is anger day.  looking forward to grief tomorrow which means ETA acceptance wednesday.  this old man went rolling home.  if anybody wants to stop for ice cream, fuck off.   

As much as I am here for you, I'm kinda glad you are there and I am here 'cuz if your anger phase is anything like mine, I really prefer to be there virtually.

Hang in there old man.

Here the story so far.  Rosa sees a murmuration of starlings and becomes enlightened. Like Buddha.  Queen Mab reveals Rosa  only has   two choices:  remain on earth and stop the coming war (WWI) and reveal to the world that she is a witch.  Or give up her immortality.  Then all this will fade and seem more like a dream.  Henry Repeter was in love with Elizabeth in the old country.  He finally came to the US to fetch her... but Elizabeth Mosser (or Masser- more background check) had already married Peter Thorn, thank you very much.  Peter bought Elizabeth a new dress for being so loyal.  

We Germans take our oaths very seriously.  Eid ist Eid.  Oath is oath.  At least this one did.  He started to write, re: Peter... and that was as far as he got.  He was still carrying the paper when he signed on with Schimmelfenning's boys in Philadelphia and the name stuck.  They said, here is your Henry and that stuck too.  His name was not Henry either.  Besides that, Henry carried a Spencer.  Henry was a flanker when the XI Corps was moving, right by Elizabeth's house while Peter was away.  It was important that Elizabeth should not see him.  Henry was good at not being seen.     When Avery's boys drove in the Union pickets, that was Henry

Forget the magical presidents and "radical shifts" and immigrants and Salon's SEO headline writing.   People should be watching Mission Blue.  Even if they opposed Lincoln Did you know white men hate unions?  

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service