Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

(how is this for a new thread?)

It is not the freshest news. But it is still breaking, people are still absorbing it ,and it all till needs context.

The filthy greedheads and the doomed can't have exclusive rights to this news territory. The insane and the loyal opposition must have their say as well.

My take - the Russian armada is going to bomb the living fuck out of Aleppo.  Not so much to help Assad as to show they can still break shit, and still matter in one of their few areas of influence outside of Russia. 

Sebostabol/Crimea alreadytaken and those pieces are swatted off the chess board.
Then they will pass through the Suez canal to a favorite area of contemporary interest - the south china sea, to dock at the "chinese" island. 
They will refit at Vizag (a top indian navy base), go hover around the "chinese" island in the spratleys, maybe some commando/fast boat/SEAL type training with the chinese there. then they go right by the senkaku islands on the way to vladivostick for winter.
just to show the world the BRICS aint nobody to fuck with. 
Turkish PM Erdogan just "cleaned house," by firing about 40,000 people in government and shooting a
few hundred security, military and intelligence staff accused of being Gulen supporters.  some probably were, some probably were not, and Gulen's infleunce is not as profound as the govt makes it out to be. but he just bought himself 5 more years of unchallengable rule. and the ability to flip turkey out of NATO into the BRICS. I think it is very possible and could happen suddenly if it does.
Then much of eastern europe NATO (esp former ussr/Warsaw Pact) all quit too - because it is a stupid antiquated instiution that has not had a rational strategic reason of existence since the fall of the Berlin wall.  nato is not world's army the blue hats in the UN are.
Timing - Putin put them at sea when he knew he would have a four month window of no real response from usa because of the  elections.
They will have proved they are back as a true blue sea navy, anf kicked some ass, and shored up crucial geostrategic along the way.
I feel no portence of WWIII but instead feel this is a macho country saying "we be back motherfucka!"
and the advanced cyber and ground/space/ship-to-shore warfare eqpt of china, russia (less so india) is getting really good, and hits all the achilles heels of nato/USSA, efficiently, cheaply, and on the button.

Views: 2548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did too.  Months ago.  And then you get to find out what that label means to them.  Smug. Self-righteous.  Terrorist.  Un-American.  And maybe it didn't help matters any when we started saying "the n-word" when we mean "nigger."  A bit different from saying "the f-bomb" when you mean "fuck,"  isn't it?  Pardon my French. No. "Fuck" has a Germanic origin.  Bet then you get oooo ya think yer sooo smaaart and shit.  But when you open your SJW hole and call them fascists... you get to hear that "name-calling" shit.  Even if you give them a link to the OED definition.  Nationalist.  Authoritarian.  Postmodern.  We're an Empire now.  We make our own Reality.  Perception is Reality.  Um.  NO.  It's the middle of November in the high desert... and it's 65 degrees outside.  Hel-LO?  The bees are flying around like mad and there's nothing for them to eat.  They should be mostly asleep now.  You gotta feed em sugar or they'll starve.  Hel-LO?  Fuck me.  They're too busy working and making a living putting food on their family to listen my smug self-righteous moonbat drivel about a bunch of fucking bees.  Or trees.  Or "Indians." Or water.  Hel-LO?  Save the whales.  Save the snails.  And Carlin was right- the planet will be just fine.  

It's like watching a bunch drunks fighting on the railroad track.  And you're standing right there among em screaming TRAIN COMING TRAAIIIIIIIN.  Chug chug.  Toot toot.  Off we go.  

1) trump, 2) russia bombing syria and iraq, 3) pizzagate. the horses of the apocalypse are out of the stable. who will be the fourth rider?

Stupidity:  the ability to "believe" want we want to believe... while the planet fries before our eyes.   

QUAD STOLEN  

https://bikeindex.org/bikes/104541   

The frame serial number is 28048

It is located behind the seat on top of the frame and is engraved into the frame.
We will definitely be on the lookout.
Make sure to keep an eye on KSL classifieds and Craigslist.

Oh no. Was it your quad that was stolen?

Oh fuck!

Yep.  That was Jenny.  She's gone.  Been my obsession/ project/ dream for over 10 years.  Not as a toy... but SIGN.  Got lots of attention wherever we went.  And i did not conjure her into being to be a pockta-pockta Mr. Toad toy.  She was a SIGN.  To attract attention to the Permaculture future.  I was just getting to know her.  I was going to mount a Green Eco- flag on her... upside down... and park her in front of the Downtown Library.  Where all the poobahs in the State Capitol could see her flag from the high windows.  Well that's done for now... but still got my Freak Flag.  Just gotta figure out another way to get to the beer store/ Library.  

So, sorry, man. Hope the police can help you get it back...it's certainly not as unconspicuous as a civic.

I am curious about the circumstances leading to its theft but understand if you don't want to talk about it.

My sympathies regardless.

Several people must picked thing up, cable lock and all- and put it in a BIG vehicle.  She had a flat tire- wouldn't roll.  

That sucks **** Waldo, but material possesions come and go.  Most importantly, you still got your freak flag!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1M3-m9VDqc

Holy schizznizzle! if any of you are on twitter check out #pizzagate it's running about 20 posts a minute

I started to look into #pizzagate last night. If most of the claims turn out to be true, I think I'm going to have to check out of planet earth by any means possible. That's some truly wicked shit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5ealfe/the_really_big_p...

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service