Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

A place to monitor the unreal, the bizarre, the slack-jawed...

Views: 879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell, I encounter people just like 'em everytime I stop at the local Circle K for gas. Neo-cretinism resulting from Neo-feudalism.
BO -  What the hell is up with these costumed vigilantes showing up in Seattle?

Who knows. I don't follow the local news much. Could be related to this...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1250777/

Life imitating art imitating life imitating art... and someone looking for their fifteen minutes.

Yep, I immediately thought of Kick Ass.  It was a pretty entertaining movie.
Conservative journalist pretends he is part of COINTELPRO

A graphic from the WSJ showing the folks who will be oppressed by the changes in the tax code:

The sad faces of these people!  Oh the humanity!

The "Grapes of Wretchedness."

After taxes, that family with four children are now going to have to get by on only $75.6K per person in their family.....

Oh what a load of crap.  Who (is making $600k) would even care about "paying" $25k "extra" in fucking "taxes?"  To get in the "top 1%," all it takes $150k a year.  We aren't talking about the 1% here.  More like 0.1%.  Besides, that's why there are accountants and tax attorneys. 

Why are  the dill-holes at gatekeeper sites writing such sludge?  Check out this issue of twittery: 

"...but we all know about 9/11 truthers by now. These are the people who thought that 9/11 was an inside job. Now these folks -- I’m calling them the “Sandy Hook truthers” -- these are people, and there’s a surprising number of them who think that the Sandy Hook massacre either didn’t happen or did happen, but was perpetrated by maybe government agents or crazy liberals."  

Oh fucking really?  Scholars for "Sandy Hook truth?"  Architects and Engineers or Pilots for "Sandy Hook truth?"  Even Alex Jones or Ben Swann for "Sandy Hook truth?"  What seems to be happening in the Fantasy Based Community is the members think they "won/ lost" an "election," therefore they must endorse/ block "solutions" that do not have shit to do with anything real.  Like "gun control" or "abortions" (yeah- big issue here in krakkkerland). 

This is why the "political process" has become worse than useless. 

Had our first read-thru of DBS tonight.  very exciting.

Peaceful here in the snow

except for the thoughts of war and those great deceits

Love this pic - I have not seen snow for centuries .... well, ok, 3 decades.

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service