Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

OK, I'm an idiot - how do you upload video?

Watch this

Views: 3438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one of his sweet posts, to me! he is desperate over there! maybe we should all go there and contribute $9.11 ---- just kidding, if we could do it 9.11cents i would...

To: enough
Subject: Re: lounge lizard troll
Date: September 9, 2006 - 7:20pm

JESUS H FUCKING CHRIST STOP WITH THE POINTLESS BUMPING.

You are NOT helping.

The problem is being dealt with.

Now go find something useful to do. JEEZ.

> lounge lizard- sorry i was trying to type an alert, but wasn't specific
Yep, he's been deleting everything he considers derogatory to his jewish brethren. And yeah, I flipped him 20 bucks before he started doing it again. Thought maybe he had seen the light, but no, he hasn't. Too bad. You can't be 90% progressive and a fucking jewish fascist at the same time. Oh well, at least folks can denigrate the fucking democrats now with being banned. Ain't gonna happen with any anti-jewish er...zionist sentiments though. That lesson ain't gonna be learned.

Love the way Rossini has been antagonizing him. It's like watching alligator wrestling. He's gonna get bit--not that he cares.
I hadn,t even thought about "the chimp" in...hell I couldn't tell ya till the other day when I posted.
The place got to the point it seemed like a circular firing squad. Bah, the place was wasted and could have been something special with out the 12 year old who ran it.

These fuchsias are called Devonshire Dumpling. I wonder if your wife would like to see this one, Bo.
They do say we should hang onto our themes and just keep on telling what we know, what we do surmise from our various vantage points of the sucking tide, of the hanging wave.
Despite the absolute lack of support of any kind in this realm. How oddly alone one finds oneself, yet... oh synchronous moment.
How could it be that the day the challenge is there, lying on the floor in front of me, fingers splayed,
at the door that book is laid by the very woman who saw my bike crash in the storm and helped me get myself together while I missed the train to the meeting.
I kid you not dears, it was on the step with a brief note. The book I dared not review.
thanks, daniel ellsberg is one of my heroes, and i was so lucky to meet and talk to him at a camp casey spring protest. we found we were both raised as christian scientists. he has been arrested around 100 times, which he says his wife has finally gotten used to.
The Most Dangerous Man in America. Are they out there now? With the giant shit-pile of evidence, is someone with the goods going to come forward?

Wish I had the gas money at the time to get to Camp Casey. I could have met hannah in person!
I assumed you guys knew that the young guy that leaked the collateral murder video was arrested recently. So, yeah, they're still out there--those well-intentioned whistle-blowers. But, the government is trying its best to shut 'em down. They'll have to back off their case when they realize that there's much more stuff at risk of being exposed. History repeats.
the "government" has always "shut 'em down." What has never happened before is bare-face-hanging-out admission before the whole world that it will just flat-fuck murder them. Oh yeah... and "terrorism" is whatever "we" SAY it is.

The sock-puppets really don't have much choice. The FATs allow them to exist only as long as they are useful... and keeping up the illusion of "choice" among the proles is Job One. So we can skip the flimsy pretense of any kind of "process" and just admit that it boils down to murder. Nice. But unlike the stooges aboard the chopper... the FATs don't just kill for shits and giggles. Soon they will be in the same position as the Renaissance Princes... when the mercenaries refused to leave until they got paid.

Could that be why they packed the mercs and their wartoys half-way across the world? Who will guard them while they sleep?
wish we could have a camp out anyway! it is possible that we might go to dc in support of the gulf people, though, maybe near you? i forget where you are? diane wilson who is a self described 'unreasonable woman' who was arrested for trespassing on a union carbide plant polluting her shrimping grounds, ditched her boat on the effluent pipe to call more attention to it. has been arrested numerous times and still has a great sense of humor and commitment anyway, she wants to get buses from the gulf supported by us northerners+ to come to dc, somewhere in july. my daughter is moving to virginia, so i have an ulterior motive, but this could be big.....

oh, and bo, i knew about the wikileaks guy and the young military leaker! there is a support site for him.
http://www.bradleymanning.org/
Actually dealing with some real-world shit relating to our fucked-up medical system and the shysters at my wife's insurance company, who supposedly have her best interests at heart. Don't think I should say much here, but all this shit is schadenfreude until you actually become buried in it. It becomes obvious real quick that the cause of the US collapse is based on the greed of a few at the expense of everyone else. Duh. But what USAn's don't realize is that us peons are being fucked over by every single fucking institution in this country. Every single one. The government serves only one purpose now--to enrich the rich. Duh, again. But I wonder how many really get it? Outside of Joe Stack.
oh well...

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service