Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

Dan Folgelberg dies of prostrate cancer. 56 years old.

http://www.danfogelberg.com/news.html

I loved this guy--sappy music and all.

Views: 2760

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

would you like to rescue a rare jewel
by burrowing through the caverns of wild cats
she has built about her brave fighting bones
exhibiting the Pigeon of Peace presented to Mars?
Still unclear where you are landing on August, wsu? If so I may be of some help. If Manhattan not so much but we'll drive up to see you! And hopefully vice versa.

Its Manhattan.

Well, It's not that far!  We did a few arts and crafts fairs there years ago.  See you later!  Photo is from a show we did at the studio of the guy on the right, Kim Lister, an artist in Wichita, next to him, his girlfriend, another artist.  Both taught/teach silversmithing etc.
ps i am really having trouble finding the posts these days.....thus the repetitive questions!

I'm a year down the road on that little investment experiment. Heart & soul I've found are priceless.  Would I trade the exile of the last 9 months for 9 years of going to that job again just for length of days.  No.  No ways.  Gonna stick around & see how far I get along the 9 years time line some other way & if I fall off too f*ing bad.... this real life is too f*ing good to waste in slavery .... not that I'm above a little flattery in order to be fed ....

It starts mid-August so we have time - and you made the same mistake I did on the interview, it is the KSU Wildcats.  KU is the Jayhawks.

Just a thought it was, just a thought, knowing how much you like Italy.
Attachments:
beware those snares abounding set to entrap the dream ,

and the impenetrable mountain of rats nests.

You are a beautiful soul.

Leonard Nimoy aka Mr. Spock

Facebook makes me aware of things from the past, I never read her before, now I think I should.

Adrienne Cecile Rich, poet, essayist and feminist, born 16 May 1929; died 27 March 2012

There's the poverty of the cockroach kingdom and the rusted toilet bowl

The poverty of to steal food for the first time

The poverty of to mouth a penis for a paycheck.

Ballade of the Poverties

Two giants of performance art:

Chris Burden

Rachel Rosenthal

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service