Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

We don't need another / a new discussion to prove it.

It is as it is.

Let this "fred" (discussion thread) live under the theme .......

long live this family

brothers, sisters, brethern, dogs, cats and birds, ants and flees, water and air and gas and Clare and Jim and him and the window Simm (??) and you and me and he and she and we and them and us and puss (???) and fish and the dish (it's on) and paper and pen.

Yip.

Views: 7017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a delightful man.Pleased to meet him.

I got used to the synth-voice.  And pure Agatprop is exactly what it is. 

"We are star dust
In the highest exalted way
Called by the universe
Reaching out to the universe" 

It's pretty basic shit.  All that hippie commie-pinko give-peace-chance stuff from back in the day.  What has been... going on fifty years?  And fifty years before that... and fifty years before that... etc.? 

And it's always the cum-bye-yah dippies who feed and care for people... as soon as enough folks get a belly-full of killing and fucking shit up.  Thinking of going to Greece to cover the revolution. 

Only happens once every five thousand years or so.. so thinking of some kind of grant or shit to document what happens when our moving paper fantasy blows away.  . 

Maybe one more good butt-boiling with turpentine before the big porcine Luau.  

...cos de res ud is jes shiffless lazy NIGGAS... 

Wow!  The Minstrel Show lived on longer than I thought.

So Ms. Medusa came across this co-artistic directors' message about being mature artists who share a vision and their lives and started wishing out-loud that we could proclaim our partnership as proudly and publicly.  I pointed out that, if all was well and they weren't feeling resistance they probably wouldn't feel the need to put it in print.  M.M. agreed "yep, everybody is as grouchy as we are."  I shot her a quizzical look - "No, nobody is as grouchy as we are.....except Waldo.....and BO".

Can't say I'm surprised you don't mention me because I don't exitst\

I donnnnt't exist.

And all my darlings

Which is why  I had the paper poppy and the pin all screwed up in my hand burning  me and the the pin took away

because the died for me like him and all the other poor saps given a  kingdom on toaast\

STILL D O N'T EIXST;.

Trying to stay. Wish I could talk,. Not here either. Went out today.
Two extraordinary meetings
and in between told between gritted teeth
by landlady
that 3 customers
went to another pub
because I was there.

They were the three people I had joined upon the recommendation of the staff.
Before leaving the youngest of the two men said something to the effect of yiou =====are tii ubtttcen, e
Of course I shoiuld mention thattt nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Which has something to do with the poppy I took from my breast, breaking the flower and bending the pin.

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service