Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

You can copy and paste the following and bother everybody you know with an email:

click and listen (it takes 29 minutes and 26 seconds):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW9PulYpjGs

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy
2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens' groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason
10. Suspend the rule of law

http://www.americanfreedomcampaign.org/

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry luv--- the video link doesn't work... and so far im searching mr. multipl-e-names and whatever-the-fuck-it-is-that-he-actually-DID/SAID... but aint havin' much luck so far. So could ye boil it down?
Dr Malcolm Kendall-Smith is a former Royal Air Force doctor
courtmarshalled for refusing to serve in Iraq, who compared America to Nazi Germany.

"">
I give in.
Well, one more try, Malcolm Kendall Smith in Manchester,
resistance is not futile...
And while I try not to think about a certain adolescent racoon and ear muffs, here is Werner Herzog on good form:
"The poet must not avert his eyes."
Be careful out there.
Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced 35 articles of impeachment against Bush late on Monday 9th June during a speech on the house floor.

This has simply not been reported by the media, apart from truthout.org
who also reported this

John McCain's Chilling Project for America, establishing the United States as the world's sole superpower employing any means from military control over the information on the Internet to the use of genocidal biological weapons.

(I am not in the garden keeping myself out of trouble because it feels like a north easterly out there, again, besides which the most important work is done after midnight with a torch, removing snails and slugs from the group hug.)

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service