Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

The U.S. has the highest prison population in the world, even more than the more populous China. Incarceration Incorporated is the biggest growth industry in the service economy. Indentured Servitude is profitable benefit to this industry.

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know if this "piece" should go here or under the funny stuff thread. Or, maybe we need a hanky-panky thread--I dunno.

Anyhoo, it looks like the inmates are having a hot time in Indiana. As Goldbloom sez in Jurassic Park: Nature always finds a way.

Indiana inmates sneak through ceiling to have sex

BLOOMFIELD, Ind. – Three male and three female inmates at a southern Indiana jail face charges that they devised a way to sneak between cell blocks to help pass their time behind bars by having sex.

link to da story...
The inmates in the penal colony strive for expression of the human desires. Crawling through the ceiling for sex seems as important than going out and voting.
Or it might have read:

Clever prisoners form secret social club and play cards. Romance blooms.
USMC military police to conduct random stops in San Bernardino county. Whatever happened to posse comitatus?
They know when you've been sleeping
They know when you're awake
They know when you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness' sake
The federal connection here is important: “It should be noted that on March 17, 2003 Bush hired “the former head of the KGB (the secret police of the former Soviet Union), General Yevgeni Primakov,” as a consultant to the US Department of Homeland Security.

Primakov joined another Russian, Oleg Kalugin, KGB (Ret) with the Department of State Security, also as a part of Homeland Security. On January 1, 2005 Kalugin was replaced with the infamous and sinister Silver Fox himself (his former CIA code name), Gen. Markus Wolf. “Wolf was the head of the international intelligence gathering arm (HVA) of East Germany’s Ministry for State Security, or Stasi.” This went a long way toward perfecting the spying and wiretapping of the entire USA, and insured that Americans would become the next victims of State Terrorism ala the USSR and Communist East Germany.”

Martial Law in California
Convicted of terrorist activities for spanking her children on a plane
I figure this is the best place to plant this idea:

we've all been very hard at work trying to "get the word out" about this and that and what have you. Bush motivated us, many of us. Having him sitting in the oval office was a kick in the teeth to many of us. Others have been at it for a bit longer and are now using the web as a new place for activism. I have to admit it, I've only been at this for 9 years, maybe ten but I've seen a trend and it's very scary. I'll just throw some words out and let the reader put the puzzle together.

1984, reality, dailykos, oldamericancentury, censorship, monitoring, US Army Field Manual, info-war, information, dis-information, mis-information, trust.... caution, red light district, cctv, cold war, anti-war, dot com, zionism, nazis, hate, crime, language, communication, human beings, animals, esp. LSD, flower power, zappa, mothers, mother, dance, spin, lie, hate, fall, collapse, cluster, tribe, survival, knowledge, history, repetition. Art, hope, air, breath, water, clean, green, even more hope. Hope, Obama, trust, pray, prey, day for day. Railroad. Left, right, middle, muddle. Blind, deaf, brainwashed masses. Agenda, prison, wall, safety. Trust. Pray & hope. Prisoner. Safe, Cell.
Just how much training do cops really get? 14 year old blends in for fraud shift as a Chicago cop.
Judges receiving bribes to increase sentences to Juvenile Detention Center

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service