Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

Israel is our Friend, The Holocaust is Justification for Everything they Do.

Apparently the German F.M. Steinmeier and the U.S. State Department have coordinated their talking points and claim that any criticism of Israel is disguised anti-semitism.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How we like our leaders

This isn't the time to speak of ethics, but of precise intelligence. Whoever gave the instructions to send 100 of our planes, piloted by the best of our boys, to bomb and strafe enemy targets in Gaza is familiar with the many schools adjacent to those targets - especially police stations. He also knew that at exactly 11:30 A.M. on Saturday, during the surprise assault on the enemy, all the children of the Strip would be in the streets - half just having finished the morning shift at school, the others en route to the afternoon shift.
reddit Israel page

Links to many articles
this reminder fell into my e-mail inbox this morning;

Andauernde Blockade, andauernde Strangulierung, andauernde Abriegelung,
ständige Lufthoheit, tägliche Drohnenüberwachung und ein
Aufklärungszeppelin, das war der sogenannte Abzug Israels aus dem
Gazastreifen.

translation........continuous blockade, continuous strangulation, continuous sealing off, constant air sovereignty, daily monitoring via Drones and a Zeppelin, that was the so-called retreat (of Israel's Army) from the Gaza strip.

yet another friend sent me this video clip ..........

Caveman attitude. I guess he's right about that.
"So they don't have to look at the world..........or their next door neighbor."

Who really broke the truce?

Gaza now.
"It was Israel which broke the truce on the day of the US presidential elections, 4th November: "Israel used this distraction to break the ceasefire between itself and Hamas by bombing the Gaza strip. Israel claimed this violation of the ceasefire was to prevent Hamas from digging tunnels into Israeli territory.
The very next day, Israel launched a terrorizing siege of Gaza, cutting off food, fuel, medical supplies and other necessities in an attempt to 'subdue' the Palestinians while at the same time engaging in armed incursions.
In response, Hamas and others in Gaza again resorted to firing crude, homemade, and mainly inaccurate rockets into Israel. During the past seven years, these rockets have been responsible for the deaths of 17 Israelis. Over the same time span, Israeli Blitzkrieg assaults have killed thousands of Palestinians, drawing worldwide protest but falling on deaf ears at the UN." (Shamus Cooke, The Massacre in Palestine and the Threat of a Wider War, Global Research.)
Paul Craig Roberts
May We No Longer Be Silent
looks like this road leads to Iran.............

Some pretty heavy words flying around the (this) house this morning ; zionism, zionist, jews, jewery, religion, hamas, plo, rockets, mlrs, firepower (israeli), jordan, syria, aipac, usa, iran, dual citizens, israeli-americans, holocaust, nazi germany, murder, genocide and why. All of this over the course of two hours, over breakfast and the smoke thereafter. Only two people involved...me and my partner. I think we were too loud....our son is now wide awake.
Excellent article that provides needed back story

America's Hidden role in Hamas Rise to Power

Given that Fatah’s emphasis on negotiations has failed to stop Israel’s occupation and colonization of large parts of the West Bank, it’s not surprising that Hamas’ claim that the U.S.-managed peace process is working against Palestinian interests has resonance, even among Palestinians who recognize that terrorism by Hamas’ armed wing is both morally reprehensible and has hurt the nationalist cause.
Precisely ...

and I don't know the first thing about this subject - have avoided it as long as I could. This comment follows a few minutes of on-line research as a basic self-administered course on Israel, the west bank, gaza strip, the wall and rafah, the rockets used by the palestinians, israeli firepower, the arming of israel by the USA, how the EU plays in, Iran, Syria and an online falshgame that goes by the name "raid gaza" + the viewing of many readily available photos of the gaza strip :

time to stop the blame and punish game, time to stop the ethnic cleansing. No matter who "started" this, it's carnage, inhumane and a crime on humanity as a whole (what goes around comes around) and it needs to stop. Egypt is just as much to blame for this as anyone else so their top rep can wipe that smile off his most peaceful face right now. Liars everywhere? Hardly. Bodies of dead women and children cannot lie and their stacking up at record pace.

So we walk away from our political microscope and as we look at the globe, we grab a simple magnifying glass and focus in on the middle east region. Google Maps will do it fer ya.

Instability! That's what it's about. Instability. Iran. Perhaps by means of Syria. Hell, I dunno. Anyway, goals have long been staked out. The Project for a New American Century had a few if I recall correctly. Duzzint mattah. People (politicians, Bankers, and the likes) are playing chess on a grand scale with us and the likes of us on US Indian Reservations, in the Gaza Strip (hi-security) Prison, Iraq, Afghanistan and would you believe it?......Guantanamo Bay.

Don't forget to change the looking glass lens. Play the game from both sides. Step back and look at it again without a magnifying glass and decide : who pays and who gains?

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service