Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

Israel is our Friend, The Holocaust is Justification for Everything they Do.

Apparently the German F.M. Steinmeier and the U.S. State Department have coordinated their talking points and claim that any criticism of Israel is disguised anti-semitism.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One American Jew who says he supports Freedom of Speech sues another American Jew for $1 Billion for not suppressing the speech of Palestinian supporters quickly enough.
"We'll see who can stand against you," reads the Hebrew line to the right corner of the picture.
I guess the ad was produced by an Israeli dealership--not Subaru itself. That said, such incredible hubris and sociopathy will not go unpunished. I wouldn't want to be the guy driving the car.
I was hoping that the ad was a fake.
The sad thing is why would it have to be fake. They can do or say anything and get away with it because of what happened to them 60 something years ago and the rest of the world lets them.

Has the Mainstream Media Betrayed Democracy in its Reporting of the Middle East?

Veteran BBC and ITN Middle East expert Alan Hart at Frontline Club Wednesday April 27

http://www.reinvestigate911.org/

early bookings indicate standing room only.

Guess who has got a ticket in her sticky little fist.

Sticky little fist. You're too funny.

Did I tell you guys that a bunch of war criminals and corporate slimeballs were coming to Seattle?

The worst of the worst humanity has to offer. Kinda wondering if the anarchists have the event on their radar screens yet.
Hey Bo, can't get that link to work.

Get ready to barf...

http://www.getmotivated.com/

Americans on vacation at Zionist Terrorist Training Camp

“We came to show the kids how the Israelis protect themselves and to have a good time,”

Teargas garden in the West Bank

Beautiful. So tempted to post that on the Chimp. Wonder if I would get 'purged'?

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service