Reality Based Community

Life in the Empire

After WP's visit early this summer (so long ago!)  my interest in human powered (with some help) vehicles was rekindled. 

With the extraordinary heat, the problems of growing food in a changing or erratic climate was made clear.

So, I thought maybe we needed a discussion centered on tools and such.  Thoughts?

Views: 604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I prefer sand rails when I'm on the trail. Dis be me and the family in Mexico a couple of months ago.

Same idea. Just do with less thann 1 hp and ya got ser self a quad.
What the hell is a png file? Does seem to work with much of anything.
Attachments:

PNG is like JPG except it stretches.

Here is me new solar watch. Less than $200. Should last for the rest of my life. Bury me with it and will still be able to tell the time for about a month.
Trying to attach file
My favourite tools are portions of a palette that spreads all around in layers
and grows so because it is always moving towards splurges, mainly textiles of various kinds, attached are drawersful of silk.

I keep my old watch in the dresser and I'm used to life without one. Woozle gave it to me for my birthday when I was 25. It was Art Deco, old and worn and softly octagonal. It stayed on my wrist till the watchmaker warned me to treat it gently and keep it for best.
Attachments:

watch 

chikken 

new peeps  

That watch is sun powered?  It is big enough that you could add a little flip-up sundial attachment without too much bother!

Are those homegrown peeps?

If I owned 'em they'd be little Bo peeps. Hardy har, har.

that was lame....but it made me laugh.

Watch also big enough for bifocal boy to See without specs.

RSS

© 2024   Created by waldopaper.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service